life, captured in moments, like little treasures. a devotional & celebrating photo journal.
Wat maak je toch een mooie foto's, Hnas.Prachtige plaatjes zitten erbij.Dank je wel voor het delen.
Dank je Rita. Deel ze graag.
"And In The Morning"And in the morning when the sun breaksAnd the dawn proclaims the dayI say Jesus, Jesus, I love YouAnd in the daytime when the birds singAnd the wind touches the flowers and treesI sing Jesus, Jesus, I love YouEverywhere I turn LordI see Your beauty shineI hear the voice of Your creationAnd touch the work of Your almighty handAnd when the evening cloaks the daylightAnd the world prepares to sleepI pray Jesus, Jesus, I love You
aanvulling:Natuurlijk niet van mijzelf maar van Adrian Snell, helaas nog zonder youtub-je...
zie deze nu pas.Mooi!
Wat maak je toch een mooie foto's, Hnas.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPrachtige plaatjes zitten erbij.
Dank je wel voor het delen.
Dank je Rita. Deel ze graag.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen"And In The Morning"
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd in the morning
when the sun breaks
And the dawn proclaims the day
I say Jesus, Jesus, I love You
And in the daytime when the birds sing
And the wind touches the flowers and trees
I sing Jesus,
Jesus, I love You
Everywhere I turn Lord
I see Your beauty shine
I hear the voice of Your creation
And touch the work of Your almighty hand
And when the evening
cloaks the daylight
And the world prepares to sleep
I pray Jesus,
Jesus, I love You
aanvulling:
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNatuurlijk niet van mijzelf maar van Adrian Snell, helaas nog zonder youtub-je...
zie deze nu pas.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMooi!