Well the grass will die
And the flowers fall
But Your Word's alive
And it will be after all
And everywhere I go I see You (everywhere I go I see You)
And the flowers fall
But Your Word's alive
And it will be after all
And everywhere I go I see You (everywhere I go I see You)
Much beauty nearby home..
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth,
and every herb of the field before it grew:
for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth,
and there was not a man to till the ground"
~Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth,
and every herb of the field before it grew:
for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth,
and there was not a man to till the ground"
~Genesis 2:5



